PAYMENT AND FRAUD SPECIALIST
Hey, You! Yes you, the one reading this advert!
Vedal Media is an ever-growing media agency that wants to take over the world of media. We are present in the dating and casino industry and social media and influencer marketing and have other exciting ventures ready in the pipeline.
So, we are looking for someone who wants to grow with us, work from an exciting buzzing stylish office with a great team of colleagues working in different departments together from all over the world. Work hard but also enjoy a beer with friends at the end of the week, free access to a gym in our same building and working in a dog friendly office
Someone who wants to get things done. Someone experienced as a Payment and Fraud specialist, ready to come in and grow a cracking team that delivers and makes him/her proud.
If you like the sound of that, read on
What do we offer you?
- Take ownership of the department and build a great team around you.
- A career opportunity where you can work with different departments and extend your knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays, sick leaves
- A modern and pet friendly work environment in the heart of Budapest
- Free and 24/7 guarded car parking
- Free coffee/tea
What will you be responsible for?
- Ensure optimal payment methods are available in local global markets to ensure maximum acceptance rates on payments
- Implement & optimise Payment CRM on our brand products and apps
- Monitor fraud and payments to ensure commercial opportunities are identified and fraud & risk are managed effectively
- Identify opportunities to increase customer conversion and sales, through optimising payments and on-going process improvement
- Implement effective solutions to minimise risk and ensure the relevant processes and measures are in place for the timely detection and analysis of fraudulent activity
- Work closely with 3rd party fraud and payment partners to leverage the relationships and ensure maximum value through a collaborative approach
- Minimise, manage & challenge chargebacks as well as manage/minimise refunds
- Develop, integrate and optimise a strong Fraud & Scammer protection to ensure real and authentic community
- Report Payment & Fraud KPIs to management & stakeholders weekly and monthly
- Achieve Maximum net acceptance rate on our mobile and desktop products
- Ensure that all Strong local payment methods are integrated & working for each of our global markets
What are we looking for?
- English and Hungarian fluency (both spoken and written)
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of Finance or similar areas
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Experience in creating reports and strategies
- Understanding of Analytics and experience in analysis and mining of BI data
- Knowledge of Routing/Fallback
- Experience in PSP integration/API
- Experience with PSP back offices and programmes such as Ethoca
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Problem solving
- Experience with dealing with Major credit card and PSPs
- Risk management experience
- An entrepreneurial attitude
Come to the place where professionalism and fun meet everyday!
Should you be interested in the position you can send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org