Would you like to mentor and shape some of the most alluring, competitive and beautifully designed brands of this digital era, granting unforgettable & emotionally triggering online ventures for all users around the world who are hungry for exceptional and high-class experiences?
We are looking for a PR Manager to join our growing team of professionals!
About your role:
You will play a key role (both strategic & operational) in executing press distribution/follow-up on press releases in the local market. You will work proactively with the Head of PR and the rest of our local PR managers and agencies to brainstorm and create content ideas for media purposes. You will support our global efforts for our brands through outstanding content that can be distributed to top media platforms and channels.
We’re looking for a creative self-starter who can work with the Head of PR and the rest of the local PR managers to brainstorm content ideas and write about them for media purposes in the country. The PR freelancer will support global efforts for our brands through outstanding content that can be distributed to top media platforms and channels.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Develop a range of content for media purposes that clearly communicates the brand message
• Ensure content and message are consistent and accurate and maintain brand standards in front of the global media
• Collaborate actively with the Communications & PR department with content ideas to write about and share different angles that make journalists interest in our pieces
• Meet deadlines that may be tight at times
• Check questionable details, proofread, and edit as necessary in English
• Identify new areas of growth for content with media purposes
• Input into the broader editorial strategy
• Interview users interested in being potentially interviewed by journalists for media coverage
Your Experience & Skills:
• Creative mind and exceptional storytelling skills
• Proven track record in Public Relations with strong national media relations
• Proven track record in all aspects related to PR and Journalism: press releases, articles, media pitches, blogs, interviews, marketing campaigns etc.
• Strong pitcher
• Extensive writing experience and journalism background
• Copywriting / translating skills (in case he/she speaks another language)
• Degree in Journalism or similar
• Good knowledge of media
Please apply with a CV and your portfolio to email@example.com