Do you want to be part of one of the most profitable, fast growing and agile social media channels and online services and e-commerce companies in the World?
You are in the good place right now!
Our mission is to create, launch and operate online and mobile Brands & Products that are Different, State-of-the-art, Beautiful, Fun, Simple and Safe, and thereby connect and entertain likeminded people locally and across the globe.
The way we work is simple – we believe that Perfection & Qualitywill make our Brands and Products better than all our competitors’.
Our new SEO Specialist (social media expert) will be responsible for keeping and improving our top ranking keywords for our global Brands. We are aiming for the stars and want the best in the industry.
Your tasks include:
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across all platforms and user experiences (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc.)
- Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall business objectives
- Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic
- Managing Network websites, including domain registration, hosting, basic DNS management
- Liaise with SEO Agency for link acquisition
- Work closely together with Social Media and PR departments
- Work on
- Work on Digital PR and inbound link strategies
- Backlink acquisition using different tools, such as: Scrapebox, Majestic, SEO Profiler, MOZ, SEO Monitor
- Finding existing websites to acquire, expired domain names with high authority
You should have:
- 3- 5 years hands-on experience from all aspects of SEO work
- Strategic as well as technical and analytic skills
- Experience with keyword research and proven track record to successfully optimize e-Commerce sites for competitive head terms and long tail terms
- Experience with enterprise SEO platforms
- Experience with Google and Bing webmaster tools
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting
- Experience with Google Analytics
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work with a company that rely on SEO as the foundation of the business – your work will be scrutinized and rewarded
- Possible partner program enrolling (profit share program and/or options) for our talents that prove success and value for our group/brands
- An international company with possibilities to travel and work abroad
- The fast pace and agility of a start-up, but with the security of a profitable long-term business backing it
Please apply now with your resume and references to email@example.com