Video Producer & Motion Graphic Designer
Would you like to form part of a team that is creating and managing some of the most alluring, competitive and beautifully designed brands of this digital era, built to afford users worldwide unforgettable, exceptional and high-class experiences?
We are looking for top hands-on both part-time and full-time notch Video Producers to create slick and highly engaging content to be used across multiple platforms.
Your mission will be to create emotions through moving pictures, animations, motions, videos and all possible formats to have strong emotional responses in the viewers and increase our design and credibility branding. You will have the confidence to pitch ideas proactively and the ability to see through projects in their entirety.
Main tasks and duties:
- Storyboard, design, and produce animations/videos which clearly explain in an attractive way the features and benefits of our products and brands
- Create shareable videos and animated content for social media channels, marketing and PR purposes utilising humour and/or controverse
- Motion design of website layouts, digital ads and infographics, as well as producing video landers for the marketing team and the companies
- Design, pitch, animate and generate 2D motion graphic sequences
- Coordinate, design and implement graphic art for digital banners; tv commercials; online videos and infographics
- Step into the storyboarding and work hand-in-hand with static designers to create a cohesive finished product
- Capture, edit and integrate live-action footage into motion pieces
- Replicate visual components in multiple languages
- Produce and finalize TV adverts, promotional videos and marketing ads (Youtube and Instagram) and video banners for the group’s companies and brands
- Discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Create content for Sigurd Vedal’s brand
Requirements (qualification, experience)
- BSc in Film Studies, cinematography, video or related creative field
- At least 3 years’s exerience in a creative/production role with branded content experience, agency experience, or similar environment,
- 3 years’ experience as editor of short form video
- Being an Expert with Adobe creative suite skills
- Familiarity with sourcing and editing together music tracks with the right tone for the brand
- Have a robust understanding of the technical production and post-production processes
- Producing for digital and social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram
Who we want:
- Strong commitment to delivering high quality, strategy-driven creative work
- Superb eye for visual composition, motion, motion graphics, and an ear for music – an ability to catch small flaws and details in the final approval process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to adapt to last-minute changes with ease; responds quickly to re-prioritizations
- A positive and collaborative attitude that contributes to the team’s overall success
- Ability for visual storytelling
What we offer:
- An internationally competitive salary.
- A modern office, a dynamic and fast-paced environment in the outer downtown area of Budapest.
- Opportunity to sharpen and further develop your professional skills. we invest in people and their development.
- Young, motivated team consisting of cheerful and friendly professionals on the top of their game
- A benefits package that will keep on growing.